Premium Members are the voice of the organization with exclusive benefits, and opportunity to have a "seat at the table" with industry leaders and public policy makers at all levels of government, and to set the agenda for innovation and growth now and into the future.
Exclusive Benefits include:
- Leadership Opportunity to create and develop the public policy agenda and strategic priorities of Ohio’s technology industry.
- Engage and participate directly with key state governmental leaders from the Executive and Legislative branch.
- VIP invitations to exclusive events with business, technology and governmental leaders on leading technology innovation initiatives in the State of Ohio.
- VIP Policy Forums with exclusive opportunity to present and speak on behalf of your organization.
- Thought Leadership Forums at statewide and regional OITA Tech Events with opportunity to showcase innovative approaches and ideas for improved business and public policy in your technology sector.
- Premium Member Only education and networking events with national technology industry leaders and innovators.
- Exclusive Premium Member Only pricing and discounts for events, programs, products and services offered by OITA.
- Participation and Recognition at Annual Technology Leaders Public Policy Forum.
Premium Memberships are open to any and all organizations with an interest in technology innovation and use in the State of Ohio, including consulting and technical services firms, software and product development companies, talent and workforce development organizations and related professional service providers, as well as technology platform ecosystems; venture capital and private equity firms; colleges, universities and technical training schools and state/national professional research organizations.
Annual Membership Dues
Our Premium Membership dues are designed to encourage widespread participation by keeping costs low while providing high value opportunities and services. Our Premium Membership allows up to 3 members of your organization to participate in all of the above benefits.
Annual Dues are determined by the size and type of organization:
- $1,200/ year Companies with 100 employees or more
- $600/ year Companies with less than 100 employees
- $300/ year Academic/Government/Non-Profit